RPOLE FITNESS PROFESSIONAL SPORTS FITNESS
EQUIPMENT SPONSORSHIP PROPOSAL GUIDELINES
Thank you for considering RPole Fitness as a potential partner for your sponsorship opportunity. We are happy to consider your proposal if your project fits within our general sponsorship guidelines as detailed below;
• Sponsorship exclusivity in the category of Pole Sport Fitness Equipment
• Ideally 6 months lead time to your event for maximum exposure
• The event will enable our products to be shown in a positive way and be brought to life
• Prominent Logo exposure is considered necessary
• There must be a large audience exposure with audience research during and after the event, including sponsor questions providing feedback results to us. we suggest this is carried out by the form of a written feedback form.
• RPole Fitness have preferred charity that donations are made to and therefore we cannot consider other charities.
Sponsorship Proposals must provide at least the following:
• A natural link with our core products of Pole Exercise Equipment and Accredited Instructor Training Programmes
• Creative ideas that inspire the audience for fitness and FUN!
• Involve our customers in your event or program
• Offer cross-promotion opportunities between pole exercise equipment, parties, events and instructor training
• Offer opportunity for key customer hospitality
• Must have Press Releases and main media or industry related media exposure including Logo exposure
• Opportunity to create a database and picture / video portfolio that we will own or have exclusive and shared copyright rights too.
• Ability to cross-promote with other appropriate sponsors
• Documented endorsement of our product by your organisation and/or spokesperson
• Direct sales opportunities of our products – to your audience and customer base
To be considered for sponsorship your proposals must include:
• Key details of the opportunity eg. What, where, when and who is the target demographic
• Exactly what you require from RPole Fitness for the sponsorship and level of sponsorship sought
• Overview of your marketing plan – including what is included and is not included
• List of sponsors who have committed to date
• A comprehensive list of benefits, including how they relate to us and our products
• Timeline, including important deadlines
• Who is accountable / responsible for the project - full name and contact details required.
• Details of Risk Assessments and Insurance Certificates
• Credentials of your company and event producer, marketing manager, promotions manager, event after sales follow up etc
• Expected attendance and pre / post event exposure
• TV audience estimate if any
• Media partners and their confirmed commitment to date
Proposals can only be consider in writing. NO PHONE CALLS - no verbal requests.
Please email your proposal to rpole @passion-fitness.com. Your proposal will be reviewed by the Events Team to assess suitability, feasibility and resources required. Notification of our decision regarding your proposal will be within 4 weeks.
THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING RPOLE FITNESS AS A PARTNER IN YOUR EVENT and all applications will be considered
Extremely Impressive. The R-Pole is definitely the answer to the long-awaited need for a portable pole option which offers quality and durability as well as being safe & user-friendly.